November conference papers
Papers listed in order presented at each conference
2010 Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference on "Optimization of CO2 WAG Process", Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, Nov 1-4
- 134613-MS (SPE repeat), The Potential Applications in Heavy Oil EOR with the Nano-particle and Surfactant Stabilized Solvent-Based Emulsion • F. Qiu, D. Mamora, Texas A&M University
- (Poster) 136394, Effects of Pressure, CO2 Volume, and the CO2 to Water Volumetric Ratio on Permeability Change during CO2 Sequestration • I. Mohamed, J. He, M. Mahmoud, H. Nasr-El-Din, Texas A&M University
- (Poster) 138684, Optimization and Design of Carbon Dioxide Flooding • U. Odi, A. Gupta, Texas A&M University Qatar
2010 IADC/SPE Asia Pacific Drilling Technology Conference in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, November 1-3.
- 135183, Development of a Drilling Expert System for Designing and Applying Successful Cement Jobs A.S. Al-Yami and J. Schubert, Texas A&M University.
2010 CO2 Capture and Storage Conference in New Orleans (Nov. 10-12)
- 135595, Capacity and Constraints for Carbon Dioxide Sequestration in Aquifers and Depleted Oil/Gas Reservoirs in Carbonate Environment • A. Gupta, Texas A&M University
- 139519, Use of Time-Lapse Seismic Data for Heterogeneity Characterization During CO2 Sequestration in Saline Aquifers • A. Rey, S.V. Taware, A. Datta-Gupta, Texas A&M University
- (poster) 139467, Increasing CO2-Storage Efficiency through a CO2 Brine-Displacement Approach • O.A. Akinnikawe, A.S. Chaudhary, O.E. Vasquez, C.A. Enih, C.A. Ehlig-Economides, Texas A&M University
- 139643, Optimization of Geologic CO2 Storage in Heterogeneous Aquifers Through Improved Sweep Efficiency • H. Shamshiri, B. Jafarpour, Texas A&M University